Monday, September 21, 2020

20 Amazing Disney movie songs

Over the years, Disney has pleased the ears of millions. From cheerful to hardcore, join me as we count down 20 great tunes from the wonderful world of Disney. 

#20: The Jungle Book: The Bare Necessities


An oldie, but a goodie!

#19: Toy Story: You've Got a Friend in Me


A flagship song for a flagship series!

#18: The Princess and The Frog: Friends on the Other Side


This jazzy tune will take you to the dark side!

#17: Zootopia: Try Everything


It's a Shakira song. What did you expect?

#16: Brother Bear: Look Through My Eyes


It says use your eyes, but I'd rather use my ears!

#15: Aladdin: A Whole New World


This song will take you on a ride!

#14: The Nightmare Before Christmas: This is Halloween


Halloween as never looked this fun!

#13: Dumbo: Baby Mine


Get a tissue box. Trust me, you'll need it.

#12: Brave: My Spirit Flies


Let your spirits soar!

#11: The Little Mermaid: Poor Unfortunate Souls


This song almost makes you want to get involved with supernatural forces!

#10: Tarzan: You'll Be In My Heart


Sing a baby this lullaby and they'll love you forever!

#9: Pixar's Lava


Your heart will be as warm as lava after you hear this song!

#8: The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Hellfire


Gothic and cool just go hand in hand, don't they?

#7: Moana: How Far I'll Go


How far would you go?

#6: The Lion King: Circle of Life


The chanting, man!

#5: Coco: Remember Me


Remember to cherish your loved ones while you have them.

#4: Pocahontas: Colors of the wind


A song as beautiful as nature itself!

#3: Frozen: Let It Go


There's just no escaping this one!

#2: Mulan: I'll Make a Man out of You


This song will make a man out of anyone!

#1: Beauty and The Beast: Tale as old as time


This is what true beauty is like!

Honestly, I could make a thousand lists of Disney music. Agree with my list or not, you can always list your suggestions in the comment section (I imagine many of you will be wondering why Gaston, Under The Sea and Hakuna Matata aren't on this list). I'll see you later. Have a good day or night depending on what time it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment