Saturday, October 31, 2020

10 Homemade 2 sentence horror stories

Sometimes even a couple of sentences can keep you up at night. From last second deaths to encounters with demons, join me as I share with you 10 2 Sentence horror stories I came up with. If you want some more, click on the links at the bottom of the page. Warning: These sentences are really scary. Viewer's discretion is advised. 

#10: 

I was enjoying a soda I just got. That was, until I looked at my reflection in a mirror and saw blood trickling down my chin.

#9: 

A woman was in a dessert with no cellular connection. When she least expected it, she got a text message that read "I'm right behind you".

#8: 

I was watching a video where something appeared to be getting bigger. It wasn't long before it started reaching outside my computer screen.

#7: 

A man was visiting his deceased mother. He thought was hallucinating when he saw her eyes open, but then the body began to get up.

#6: 

An urban explorer said he'd update his blog if found something in a supposedly abandoned building. It's been 5 years and his blog remains empty.

#5: 

I saw what I thought was a little spider down the street. As it approached, it grew bigger and bigger, until it was bigger than me.

#4: 

I was walking through the forest when I saw the corpse of a little girl floating in a river. She was quite tasty.

#3: 

A miner was looking at what she thought was an empty cave. All of a sudden, 2 bright red eyes opened up and stared at her.

#2: 

I keep hearing the sound of a child laughing in my attic. Every time I check up there, I saw no one.

#1: 

I see you reading these sentences. It's unbelievably lonely in this blog.

I hope you enjoyed my stories. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section. I'll see you later. Have a happy Halloween.

More stories

No comments:

Post a Comment