Thursday, July 30, 2026

15 Insane banned phone apps you won't believe exist

 Y'know, online app stores are like boxes of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get or what will be taken down. Whether they scam suckers I mean people, didn't work worth a darn or were so controversial that you wonder how they made it onto iTunes and/or Android in the first place, here are 15 mobile apps that were banned for life from app stores.

#15: I Am Rich

Believe it or not, 8 people actually downloaded this before it was removed.

For the price of a thousand bucks, you got an app that showed a bright sparkling gem... And that's it. You can literally get the same effect for free just by looking at the image above.

#14: Send Me To Heaven

Better your phone than your stupid ass! BTW this app is still on the Play Store for some stupid reason.

The goal of this game is to throw you phone as high in the air as possible. I don't mean an in game phone either. I mean your real life, probably very pricey phone that was definitely not meant to be thrown into the sky!

#13: Pokemon Yellow

Pokemon scam edition! Available in 2000 never!

This app pretending to be the classic Pokemon game did nothing but crash when you tried to start it. Several unfortunate people fell for this scam before Apple got rid of it and refunded their money.

#12: Call Blaze


Unaware Android users expecting a pleasant call from Blaze of the Monster Machines instead got a disturbingly nightmarish voice that threatened their kids lives. I'm sure Nick just loved this app when it was around!

#11: Me So Holy

That's not Jesus!

Yeah, nothing says "I'm a follower of God" like putting your own face over that of Jesus (or various other religious figures)!

#10: Relapse Resistance

Please for the love of God don't try this in real life!

Originally attempted to be released alongside Eninem's 2009 album Relapse, this game featured the infamous rapper going on a killing spree for seemingly no reason. Is it any wonder why Apple rejected this game?

#9: Driver's License

Did somebody say fraud?

A game that let's you make your own fake, but authentic driver's license? I don't see how that could go wrong!

#8: Dog Wars

I'm sure Peta won't mind this at all (not that anyone listens to them)...

Virtual dog fighting. I really don't wanna say more.

#7: Puff

Here's something you should show off to your fellow high school students!

All you do in this app is try to look up a girl's panties. As far as I know, this "game" wasn't made by somebody on DeviantArt.

#6: My Shoe

Trump's not the only president people make fun of!

This game recreates the infamous scene where some random nobody threw a show at former president George W. Bush.

#5: Phone Story

The dark side of consumerism everybody!

This is a game that was meant to and I quote "show the dark side of your favorite smart phone", showing off various hardships of less fortunate people in retro style but excruciating detail. While it was banned from the iStore, you can still play it in your browser here if you dare.

#4: Slash

Talk about bad timing!

For this app you swing your phone like you're trying to stab someone. This app had the bad luck of coming out during a wave of teen stabbings in the UK, hence why it was banned.

#3: Prohibition: The Dope Wars 2

The face many parents made when they saw this on their kids iPhones!

A game where you play a drug dealer might work for Newgrounds, but it doesn't work for iTunes as this app found out the hard way. On the plus side Candy War came out of its ashes.

#2: Manhattan Declaration



A phone that tried to be Christian, but instead pushed a manifesto that was condemned for bashing abortion and same sex marriage among other stuff. If you want you can read about it here. Because I don't know of any images that really show off this app, here's a funny YouTube Poop I used to watch a lot when I was a kid.

#1: Baby Shaker



A game where you shake a crying baby png until it dies. I'm not even comfortable showing a picture of this app, so instead here's another funny YouTube Poop I used to watch a lot when I was a kid.

It's amazing what app makers get away with these days (or don't in these cases). Whether your poison is iOS, Android, Windows or some other lesser known OS, thanks for reading this and enjoy your fancy new device. Just don't use it to make fake driver's licenses.

Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment